Opening to the Public
The Palm Beach County Library System is committed to serving the needs of the public while also working to ensure the safety and health of our members, staff and the community.
For this reason, we are asking members to
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Recommended that individuals who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks indoors per the latests CDC guidelines and County Memo.
- Return Materials Through Bookdrops.
- Use Online Services.
- Computers will be available with social distancing measures in place.
- Materials checkout.
- Research assistance.
- Fax and copiers.
- Palm Beach County Library app.
- Online services.
- Electronic materials.
- Virtual Library services.
- Walk-up holds pickup by request only.
- Study rooms now open.
** No magazine or newspapers.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Additonal cleaning in branches.