West Boynton Branch
About the West Boynton Branch
The West Boynton Branch Library serves the western Boynton Beach area. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources, and internet access are available to the public. The library has an active children's department that offers activities to children of all ages.
By Bus: No Bus Service
From I-95: Exit at Boynton Beach Blvd (Exit 57). Drive west to Jog road. Turn north (right). Library will be on the west side of the road.
From Florida’s Turnpike: Exit at Boynton Beach. Drive east to Jog Road. Turn north (left). Library will be on the west side of the road.
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Three study rooms
- A large meeting room that seats up to 90 people
- A small conference room that seats 12
- Comfortable seating and reading tables with electrical connections for laptops
- Color and black & white copiers
- Self-service options at Member Services and in the children's section
- Six catalog computers
- 16 Public internet computers
- Two guest computers (express email)
- One catalog computers in the children’s section
- Nine public internet computers in the children’s section
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5
North to Hypoluxo Road, south to Golf Road, east to Boynton Beach city limits, and west to the L-40 canal.
Raptors With Okeeheelee Nature Center Activity
Nearest County Libraries
Lantana Road Branch (5 miles)
Greenacres Branch (6.5 miles)
Hagen Ranch Road Branch (6.5 miles)
History of the Branch
Opened: March 1994, 8,000 sq. ft.
Expanded: Jan 2000, 17,700 sq. ft
Renovated: May 2012