About the Acreage Branch
The Acreage Branch is a 30,000 square feet facility on Orange Boulevard, just east of Seminole Pratt Whitney Road. It is the first LEED certified County building.
The branch has a variety of materials including CDs, DVDs, new arrivals, books, newspapers and magazines. There are four private study rooms and a larger group study room. Express lending stations for fast, efficient service. There are two themed areas designed especially for children and teens, with ample room for materials and comfortable seating. Study carrels and lounge seating areas are available throughout the branch. Special features include a family restroom with child-sized facilities.
North to Northlake Boulevard. east to State Road 7, west to Twenty Mile Bend, south to State Road 80.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- The Acreage Branch is the first LEED certified county facility. It opened on Mar 31, 2012.
- Size: 30,000 square feet
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
- Catalog and online resource computers.
- 68 public internet computers.
- 8 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 12 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5