About the Gardens Branch
The Gardens Branch Library serves as the neighborhood library to the Palm Beach Gardens area and as a backup resource to the other neighborhood libraries in the North County area. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction, children's materials, DVDs and audiobooks.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
North to Donald Ross Road, south to 45th Street, east to Lake Park, North Palm Beach and Riviera Beach; and the western unincorporated area. Also serves as a resource for referrals from Jupiter and Tequesta branches.
History of the Branch
- Opened: May 1975, 740 square feet. In Tanglewood Plaza.
- Expanded: November 1977, 2,240 square feet. In Sun Building.
- Expanded: January 1985, 6,150 square feet. In Corporate Park.
- Regional facility opened: May 1995, 24,000 square feet. County owned building.
- Expanded: October 2010 to 40,000 square feet.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410