Okeechobee Boulevard Branch
The Okeechobee Boulevard Branch provides traditional print resources such as books and magazines, as well as online resources and audiovisual materials to library members. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction, large print and children's materials. Research and reader's advisory services are available.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
North to 45th Street, south to Belvedere Road, east to the West Palm Beach city limits, west to State Road 7 (including Century Village, Golden Lakes Village, Haverhill and Westgate).View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- November 1976 - Okeechobee Boulevard Branch opens in a 1,430 square feet storefront.
- October 1977 - Okeechobee Boulevard Branch acquires additional 330 square feet
- February 1981 - Okeechobee Boulevard Branch expands to 4,460 square feet
- April 1993 - New Okeechobee Boulevard Branch opens in 17,000 square feet building
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
- 4 catalog and online resource computers.
- 20 Public internet computers.
- 7 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5